2018 Corporate Sponsors
Thank you to our 2018 Corporate Sponsors for their commitment to CASA of Northeast TN and fighting against child abuse and neglect!
Make a one-time donation in any amount.
How your sponsorship benefits your community:
- Children are our most valuable asset. It costs only $600 annually for an at-risk child to have a CASA advocate through our program, whereas it costs over $12,000 annually to house an inmate in a Tennessee county jail according to the Tennessee Department of Correction. Help stop the cradle to jail pipeline by investing in our program.
- Childhood experiences, both positive and negative, have a tremendous impact on future violence victimization and perpetration, and lifelong health and opportunity. According to a study by the CDC, the increased number of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) an individual has strongly relates to development of risk factors for disease, and well-being throughout the course of their life. By implementing a CASA advocate in an abused or neglected child’s life early on, it can lead to a domino effect of positive change and outcomes for this child’s life—more effectively ending the continuation of negative outcomes.
- Children served by CASA are less likely to end up in foster care. Those in foster care, spend half as much time in State’s custody when a CASA volunteer is involved in their case. This saves the State and our community money.
How your sponsorship benefits your business:
- Consumers have a more positive image of a product or company when it supports a social cause. In a Global Corporate Social Responsibility Study (CSR), it was found that consumers are 93% more likely to have a positive image, 90% more likely to trust and 88% more loyal to companies that support social or environmental issues. Supporting CASA gives your company quality CSR by increasing your companies positive image, especially when dealing with disadvantaged and at-risk populations.
- Tax-deductible marketing tool. Media coverage is extensive for CASA’s major events each year including print, radio and television. Our newsletter reaches over 1,200 recipients via mail and email, and CASA is active in social media through Facebook, Twitter and email blasts.
- Your company’s identification with CASA of Northeast TN shows that you care about the community in which you operate and support the needs of at-risk children improving your CSR.
2018 Sponsorship Levels